- We believe that God is Love and absolute goodness, everywhere present.
- We believe this love and goodness lives, moves, and expresses through and as each of us.
- We embrace and celebrate our oneness with God.
- We recognize and accept our responsibility to choose our thoughts, words, and actions.
Our Community Core Values
Love/Compassion—we experience and express deep emotional, spiritual connection; compassion, caring, kindness and empathy; compassionate, constructive cooperation through inner and outer peacefulness and calm
Christ-Consciousness—we embody consciousness awakened to the Truth that we are both human and Divine; living from the awareness that God is within and all around us all; aligning with the One Infinite, Eternal Creator
Spiritual Practices—we heal false beliefs and reveal our inherent Wholeness and Oneness by aligning with the Presence of God within and all around us through the practices of: Visioning (catching God’s vision); Meditation; Mindfulness; Affirmative Prayer; on-going Study; Giving of Time, Talent and Treasure; Sacred Service; Forgiveness
Integrity/Congruence/Trust—we act authentically in alignment with our beliefs and values; we walk our talk; we can be counted on to follow through with our commitments; we have confidence and faith in the honesty and integrity of self and others
Service (internal & external community)—we volunteer to give assistance by: helping, supporting, and serving others; we value and express gratitude for what others contribute as blessings in our lives
Community—we share a sense of connection and belonging as a diverse and inclusive, dynamic group of people who serve and rely upon one another; cooperatively making decisions and creating together
Joy—we are inspired by Divine guidance, we express our lightness of being as spontaneity, playfulness, fun, joy, creativity and imagination
Our Statement of Being
- We teach the truth as we see it, in the light of modern day experience.
- We provide a loving atmosphere where all are encouraged to seek, discover, and express this truth for themselves.
- We teach that the Kingdom of God is within each of us.
- We teach the integration of Spiritual ideas into practical aspects of living such as health, personal relationships, financial concerns, and problem solving.
- We teach the acceptance of personal responsibility for our lives by relying upon our inner God given strengths.
- We teach how to attain greater peace of mind thereby alleviating stress from our lives.
- We acknowledge Jesus as a Way shower, as God’s spirit resided in him, so does it reside in each of us.
- Unity maintains an attitude of love and respect for all people based on a “oneness” of Spirit.
Our Board and Staff