Our Core Values
- We believe that God is Love and absolute goodness, everywhere present.
- We believe this love and goodness lives, moves, and expresses through and as each of us.
- We embrace and celebrate our oneness with God.
- We recognize and accept our responsibility to choose our thoughts, words, and actions.
- We teach the truth as we see it, in the light of modern day experience.
- We provide a loving atmosphere where all are encouraged to seek, discover, and express this truth for themselves.
- We teach that the Kingdom of God is within each of us.
- We teach the integration of Spiritual ideas into practical aspects of living such as health, personal relationships, financial concerns, and problem solving.
- We teach the acceptance of personal responsibility for our lives by relying upon our inner God given strengths.
- We teach how to attain greater peace of mind thereby alleviating stress from our lives.
- We acknowledge Jesus as a Way shower, as God’s spirit resided in him, so does it reside in each of us.
- Unity maintains an attitude of love and respect for all people based on a “oneness” of Spirit.
Unity provides practical teachings to help people live healthy,
prosperous and meaningful lives.
The Rev. Dr. Suzi Schadle, Senior Minister
The Rev. Amy Zehe, Associate Minister
Our Board and Staff