Basic Reminders in the Age of Coronavirus
The first and most important step is always prayer. We know that our consciousness makes a difference and one of the greatest gifts Unity offers is to stay positive and pray.
We invite you to join in the following prayer or one of your own choosing.
We know that God is a Love that has no end and a Power that knows no bounds. God’s healing power of Divine Life is restoring, healing, and revitalizing our world in this very moment. We let go of any fears or anxieties, and we affirm that all are safe, healthy, and protected. We bless all those who support us in maintaining vibrant radiant health. We express Divine Life in all we think, say, and do. We bless our global family with radiant health, peace of mind, and abundant love.
Begin Basic Prevention Steps Now
Steps to prevention include steps you would take in the face of any active flu season:
- Replace hand-shakes and hugs with our Namaste’ greeting.
- Instead of holding hands during the Peace Song, hold your hands up in the air.
- Wash hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds.
- Protect coughs by coughing and sneezing into elbow and/or a tissue—and discard.
- Use hand sanitizer liberally—it is easily available throughout our facility.
- Check our Newsletter or Website for updates on any changes or instructions.
- Please stay home if feeling ill—you can watch the Service on U-Stream or Website.
- As a prevention gargle with a simple solution of salt in warm water.
- Drink plenty of water!
- Frequently clean surfaces that are often touched, especially door knobs, door frames, telephones, keyboards, and bathroom areas.
1. It will first infect the throat, so you’ll have a sore throat lasting 3/4 days.
2. The virus then blends into a nasal fluid that enters the trachea and then the lungs, causing pneumonia. This takes about 5/6 days further
3. With pneumonia comes high fever and difficulty in breathing.
4. The nasal congestion is not like the normal kind. You feel like you’re drowning. It’s imperative you then seek immediate attention.
SPREAD THE WORD – PLEASE SHARE
Florida Dept. of Health Website & CDC for updates: